• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Shark 64 Chopper

That is the APU area on a Seahawk helicopter. Shark 64 doesn't just build models, he scratchbuilds a whole new one.
I follow him on other forums and his work is absolutely beautiful and full of eye-popping detail. This guy should be included in with the masters of model building.
If you don't believe me, take a look at his Huey build!!!
He is the man! :coolio

Tim

That is the APU area on a Seahawk helicopter. Shark 64 doesn't just build models, he scratchbuilds a whole new one.
I follow him on other forums and his work is absolutely beautiful and full of eye-popping detail. This guy should be included in with the masters of model building.
If you don't believe me, take a look at his Huey build!!!
He is the man! :coolio

Tim

I agree wholeheartedly as I've personally seen his work up close and shaken his hand. Oliver is a true Marvel among model builders. I believe we do need to set him up in the Master's Promenade.

Way to go Oliver! I could swear I was looking at a real APU! Stunning work!

h36707ee_2015-11-26.gif

Cheers - Gerry

Back