• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SF3D Nutrocker Hovertank 1/72 scale

Duke Maddog

Hello everyone!

I got this as a Secret Santa gift on another Forums. This is my SF3D M.A.K. Nutrocker Hovertank. I had it all completed and took these pics:

Nutrocker_Hovertank_I.JPG

Nutrocker_Hovertank_II.JPG

Then, as I was arranging to take more pics of some finished models; several paint bottles, other bottles, tools and such decided to start an avalanche off my hobby desk. After replacing everything back on the desk, I found that the hovertank had mysteriously lost it's radar dish. Not the one that looks like a window frame; the other one. I searched for hours and couldn't find something that big! So I said 'screw it!' (or words to that effect) and scratched built a new radar dish.

Here's how the new one looks:

Nutrocker_Hovertank_repd_I.JPG

Nutrocker_Hovertank_repd_II.JPG

I don't know why this is so yellow in the second pics. I tried editing the pics to show how it really looks in real life. The first two pics show it the way it looks in person.

Now this thing is finally done! Thanks all for looking in! This was an excellent and most unique gift! (And it is STILL in my scale!)

Back