• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SDKFZ 222 Diorama in progress.

Le2

Hi every boddy i will try to leave them a summary of the last project on which I am working. Though it is necessary little to finish it I would like to share it with you.

The model is a Sd.kfz 222 4x4 Tamiya 1/35 n º kit 35051 this navy of almost of box with some detailed householder.

img3829medium.jpg

img3828medium.jpg

img3827medium.jpg

img3825medium.jpg

After many goings and returns come to this putting.

I have placed a barrel and a bicycle to give him a bit from environment to this corner. The posts are incomplete since they will see so then they will add slightly more of height.

img3708medium.jpg

img3709medium.jpg

The advanced enough area the wall this one placed as all the elements to level vegetation though since always some detail was staying to close hereinafter.

img3841medium.jpg

The corner here in the corner more I have placed bricks since I like me the idea some they are treading directly on the frame as if they wanted to fall down towards out of the scene.

img3842medium.jpg

img3843medium.jpg

img3845medium.jpg

Interior of scene. Note Only I am going to leave a post of light in the sector of the bicycle.

img3943medium.jpg

img3944medium.jpg

img3946medium.jpg

img3950medium.jpg

img3951medium.jpg

img3952medium.jpg

img3954medium.jpg

img3956medium.jpg

img3958medium.jpg

img3959medium.jpg

The figures.

This guy coming from sector of bicycle carring the box.

img4072medium.jpg

img4073medium.jpg

img4076medium.jpg

img4071medium.jpg

In this case the soldier that this receiving orders and it is absent-minded for the rooster.

360º

img4144medium.jpg

img4152medium.jpg

img4153medium.jpg

img4154medium.jpg

img4150medium.jpg

This guy are reading a letter on the 222.

img4162medium.jpg

img4170medium.jpg

360º

img4165medium.jpg

img4168medium.jpg

img4166medium.jpg

img4167medium.jpg

img4163medium.jpg

The rooster.

The start point.

img3722medium.jpg

Reference

galloq.jpg

Rooster.

img4182medium.jpg

img4185medium.jpg

img4183medium.jpg

I must to finished 2 figures and start to do the finish details.

Sorry about my english and thanks for watch.

Que gallo tan maravilloso...

What a marvelous rooster.

The smoking man looks real good too.

Regards,

Thank you for your coment and to look around. I like to share always all the steps that I give in my work because I value very much the opinions and x especially i not born knowing the whole LOL. So this forum will not be the exception. Do not hate me please jajaja;)

To the point. Today I work whit the signs i want to put on the post. I only left the right post to compensate the height of the vehicle.

I mount it on papper because only it is a sample to share and to see what you think. When it has more in clearly that ire, raft will mount them on wood to simulate the signs correctly. The posts are presented simply extract one and I put other one for the pics. (at this time the photos by night so i hope you can forgive the artificial light.)

I have surrounded the post in diverse directions because it seemed to me that not quite tape-worm at that to aim towards a side or other one in frontal form.

img4215medium.jpg

img4208medium.jpg

i

img4214medium.jpg

img4209medium.jpg

img4212medium.jpg

img4213medium.jpg

img4210medium.jpg

I add, remove, load, discharge, dwarf, get bigger?? Obviously welcome comments and suggestions.

Thank you for wacth & sorry for my english.

Regards.

Excellent work Lechu , I really love the detail that you have gone to on the groundwork . You really have added a variety of different types which adds great visual interest . Accessories are great and the figures , amazing , I love the guy with the cigarette with the smoke drifting up .

Everything is coming together very very nicely .

Jenny :kiss:

I love it too

Its a really busy scene set into a small area and your eye goes from one subject to another

Excellento

Andy

The Smoker does look great. That's one thing I have said in the past, that you can't scale smoke. I think I stand corrected.

By all means, post away. the more you share the better!

Beware of this guy, people: he is a Goofy killer! :evil:

Lechu, confess how you destriped the poor Goofy to get the material for the smoke :lol: :lol:

Very nice job, Lechu !!

Darío

Jajajaja I was surprised that you were not here. Thanks to Dario who has facilitated folders to me with many signs that I could have used in the post. Hes has betrayed lol so there are the images of the murder that help me to do the smoke of the cigarette.

snc009050535991.jpg

snc009060570655.jpg

Poor Goofy but he died for a good cause.

:lol: :lol: :evil: :evil:

Awesome work. Everything is so well done. That Rooster though is sooo good. Poor goofy, but he gave to a good cause.
James

Well friend here is the comander who give orders to the absent-minded soldier.

img4234medium.jpg

img4231medium.jpg

img4232medium.jpg

img4226medium.jpg

img4229medium.jpg

img4227medium.jpg

img4228medium.jpg

img4230medium.jpg

Interacting.

img4236medium.jpg

img4239medium.jpg

All the group.

img4240medium.jpg

Only rest paint another soldier who is in the inside of the farm and start place them on the area and see what happend.

Thanks for watch and regards.

Le2 wrote:
Jajajaja I was surprised that you were not here. Thanks to Dario who has facilitated folders to me with many signs that I could have used in the post. Hes has betrayed lol so there are the images of the murder that help me to do the smoke of the cigarette.

snc009050535991.jpg

snc009060570655.jpg

Poor Goofy but he died for a good cause.

:lol: :lol: :evil: :evil:

He's not dead...it's just a flesh wound.

Well here's the latest figure. The soldier behind the doors screaming calling another.

img4253medium.jpg

img4261medium.jpg

img4263medium.jpg

img4258medium.jpg

img4264medium.jpg

img4257medium.jpg

img4260mediumh.jpg

All actors in the scene.
img4268medium.jpg

Thanks for watch. Regards.

:silly: Well friends this project came to an fin.Gracias all those who always work with their contributions for the event to improve:

I let the images in a new thread in completed projects.

While the rooster crows.

baseb.jpg

Regards-

Back