• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sd. Kfz. 9 FAMO Revell&CMK&Eduard 1:72

Tomasz Hejmo

Hi girls and guys!!

I want to share with you with some pics of my last build. I get Revell's box from my friend Marcin and I decided to buy Eduard's PE and CMK wheels. I started built but I put it for a few months to the box.

Now I took it out and I hope I'll be able to finish it with your support! (y)

Dry-fit...

2004.jpg

and...

2005.jpg

Some PE work

tp012.jpg

tp011.jpg

And 3 pictures straight from my workbench (the coin is 1 eurocent size):

1003-1.jpg

1001-1.jpg

1002-1.jpg

Eduard made PE tools :hmmm I decided to use PE handles, blade for axe and metal part of the shovel and make wooden parts with plastic.

I hope you like it :)

Regards :Hiay
Tomek

How in the world do you work with something so tiny? Man oh man. It's looking good. (y)
James

Great stuff Tomek!!!! Man do we have a Group Build for you in May.

Terry (y)

Yes Mike, it's 1:72. All 1:72 kits are cool :ro: I know I don't glue models best but please be patience and wait for paint on it :)

Tomek

Easy Mike, I forget to do a paragraph :) I know I don;t add all details I could (I'm lazy ;) ) and my build isn't always clean but I'm working with it :)

Regards,
Tomek

Easy Mike, I forget to do a paragraph :) I know I don;t add all details I could (I'm lazy ;) ) and my build isn't always clean but I'm working with it :)

Regards,
Tomek

Hey Tomak are you sure you ain't from Mississippi? :pp :woohoo:

Amazing PE work (y)

Tim

Hi girls and guys!!

I want to share with you with some pics of my last build. I get Revell's box from my friend Marcin and I decided to buy Eduard's PE and CMK wheels. I started built but I put it for a few months to the box.

Now I took it out and I hope I'll be able to finish it with your support! (y)

Dry-fit...

2004.jpg

and...

2005.jpg

Some PE work

really cool!

Either that part is very smal...or thier money is very big!

tp012.jpg

tp011.jpg

And 3 pictures straight from my workbench (the coin is 1 eurocent size):

1003-1.jpg

1001-1.jpg

1002-1.jpg

Eduard made PE tools :hmmm I decided to use PE handles, blade for axe and metal part of the shovel and make wooden parts with plastic.

I hope you like it :)

Regards :Hiay
Tomek

New pics arrived :) I started with base - first with grass, trees etc. I mixed white glue, plaster, two gradations of sand and earth and covered base with brush. When it was still wet I put the Polak grass. I made also two trees - from root and leaves. I glued each one leaf separately :gogo

FAMO isn't glued.

3002.jpg

3022.jpg

3008.jpg

3006.jpg

3012.jpg

3011.jpg

3013.jpg

3014.jpg

Comments welcome B)

Regards,
Tomek