• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sd.Kfz.263...JUST FINISHED.JUNE 7th

Sd.Kfz.263...."THE FIXED TURRET"...

Hi!

...working on the top hull...or "the fixed turret"...the last two pictures show the the first steps on the aerial adjustments...

...the next step will be the painting job on the "fixed turret" inside...see the pictures...

...see you soon!

Luiz.

Very cool! You are quite brave, I'm certain I would have the halo broken to unusable bits before all the painting and weathering was done. :laugh: (y) :drinks

Complex shape, excellent work Luiz! :popcorn

All the best!
Dusan.

Sd.Kfz.263...."UPDATE FEB. 1st...

Hi all!

...finishing the top rear hull...

...the conector of the aerial wire...

...new front hull details...

...hope you like...the next update : THE FENDERS...see you there :drinks

Luiz.

Sd.Kfz.263..."UPDATE FEB. 1st"...

(y) (y) (y)

Great details and i love those wheeled reccon cars :)

//Mats

Brilliant work Luiz! That is some great detail on that beastie. The top hull isn't glued on yet correct? That would account for the gap in the front. Looking forward to seeing more.

Dear James,Roman,Ernie,Bob,Mats and DM thanks for the kind words...apreciatte so much!

:drinks

Luiz.

Brilliant work Luiz! That is some great detail on that beastie. The top hull isn't glued on yet correct? That would account for the gap in the front. Looking forward to seeing more.

...yes Duke,not glued yet...in this position only for photo purposes...the interior of the top hull will be painted soon...then both hull parts will be glued...

Thanks for following my thread :drinks

Luiz.

Back