• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sd.Kfz.263...JUST FINISHED.JUNE 7th

Sd.Kfz.263...PANZER GREY...DONE ! March 19th.

Dear Mike,Phil,Christian,Bob and MP thanks a lot for the nice comments :drinks

Luiz.

Sd.Kfz.263...PANZER GREY...DONE ! March 19th.

Great base coat Luiz. (y) (y) (y) (y)

I'm curious, did you photograph that under fluorescent lighting?

Bob

Yes, Bob , I did...

Best!

Luiz.

The reason I asked was that when you photograph models under Fluorescent lighting, it gives panzer gray a blue cast. Under incandescent lighting gives it a yellow/brown cast. No big deal, just curious.

Really nice base coat nonetheless!

Bob

Sd.Kfz.263...MARKINGS...Update/ March 22th...

Hi mates!

The following sequence of photos,show,as usually I apply my decals...first,a gloos coat ,only on the areas where the decals will be applied...the decals aplication with the help of usual products followed by an overall mat coat...see and and enjoy the sequence...

...the next step will be the weathering process with filters,pin washing,fading,scratchs,dust etc...

See you soon :drinks

Luiz.

That looks great Luiz, well done. I like the Kreuz that you airbrushed at the rear, on the grille - very neat.

In your first photo, that bottle of varnish looks like it's in a very fragile balance :D . Ready to use pre-diluted - latin language :geek

Well done :notworthy

Laurence

That looks great Luiz, well done. I like the Kreuz that you airbrushed at the rear, on the grille - very neat.

In your first photo, that bottle of varnish looks like it's in a very fragile balance :D . Ready to use pre-diluted - latin language :geek

Well done :notworthy

Laurence

Dear Laurence.

Thank you very much for your kind words...very appreciate...the latin language,that you said is Portuguese,the idiom of my country,Brazil...

All the best for you!

Luiz

You're very welcome Senhor Luiz - the very first Brazilian Portuguese I ever knew was Pele, then I learnt some more - Edson Arantes do Nascimento and so on.

My native language is from the same latin family so I do understand a few words. Let's not digress from the great modeling skills you display in here though :smack

:drinks

Laurence

Thank you very much,Laurence for the kind words...you are welcome,too :drinks

Have a nice week!

Luiz

You balanced that quite nicely! The markings are very striking and add to an already well done model! (y) :drinks

Hi mates!

The following sequence of photos,show,as usually I apply my decals...first,a gloos coat ,only on the areas where the decals will be applied...the decals aplication with the help of usual products followed by an overall mat coat...see and and enjoy the sequence...

...the next step will be the weathering process with filters,pin washing,fading,scratchs,dust etc...

See you soon :drinks

Luiz.

:drinks

Very interesting vehicle :D Ready to watch the weathering :popcorn :popcorn

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks Mike, james ,Bob and Christian thanks for the support... :drinks

Luiz.

Sd.Kfz.263...FILTERS...Update/ March 25th...

Himates!

...a simple but effective update...the filters application...see the pictures...

...see you soon :Hiay

Luiz.

Back