• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sd. Kfz. 250/3 finished !

Hi all ;)

this is my new model. It will depict 250 used by Rommell in african campaign.

Any comments are welcome as usual and thanks for looking.

Cheers :cheer:
Massimo

Sd. Kfz. 250/3

Nice mix of aftermarket/kit parts and scratch building. Excellent work, looking forward to more progress photos.

Sd. Kfz. 250/3

GREIF was, I believe, Rommel's rod! Very nice build thus far- cheers, Legio!

Sd. Kfz. 250/3

Nice work but, which kit is this?

If it is the Tamiya kit, you have done wonders! OR is it the Revell kit (Dragon molds)? I see ModelKasten tracks and inner roadwheels, Friulmodelismo sprockets, DML front wheels, and wonderful home made additions. Are my eyes correct or do I need glasses?

48px-Face-Glasses-120px.png

Regards,

Sd. Kfz. 250/3

Many thanks all for your comments.

Saul: the kit is Tamiya one and your eyes are correct :) except for the front wheels and sprockets: they are from Royal Model and Modelkasten. These are parts used for this kit:

Cheers :cheer:
Massimo

Sd. Kfz. 250/3

Well done!

I do not recall the white metal sprockets in my Modelkasten set! It was one of the first Modelkasten designed that articulated when built.

Regards,

Sd. Kfz. 250/3

Ciao Massimo.

This vehicle it's very nice so far.
I think the paint job will be that nice to! :popcorn

Sd. Kfz. 250/3

Hi guys,

this model goes very slow.. :idonno In the meanwhile I did only a part of interiors and this is what I made. I hope to finished interiors in the next two weeks.
As always thanks for looking.

Cheers :laugh:
Massimo

Sd. Kfz. 250/3 updated 08/01/2014

Hi all,

I start new year with this update, due last christmas holidays. Finally I've finshed interiors and glued them to the hull with ciano and putty. Now it's time to put hands on the rest !

Comments are welcome as usual and thanks for looking.

Cheers
Massimo

Sd. Kfz. 250/3 updated 08/01/2014

I like this very much!

Terry (y)

Back