• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sd.kfz 223

Gatto

Hi

Here is my picture of the time and date as well my little kit.

DSCF4738.JPG

DSCF4740.JPG

DSCF4742.JPG

This should be a nice simple build with everything going well so far.

Running gear and drive train all done.

DSCF4743.JPG

DSCF4745.JPG

DSCF4748.JPG

Latest photos

Bit of an interior using the spare parts box, can't see to much when together so shouldn't be to bad.

DSCF4750.JPG

DSCF4752.JPG

All finished just needs a bit of bog in a few places then some undercoat tomorrow but overall a very nice kit to build.

DSCF4753.JPG

DSCF4755.JPG

DSCF4756.JPG

DSCF4757.JPG

Latest photos

Bit of an interior using the spare parts box, can't see to much when together so shouldn't be to bad.

DSCF4750.JPG

DSCF4752.JPG

All finished just needs a bit of bog in a few places then some undercoat tomorrow but overall a very nice kit to build.

DSCF4753.JPG

DSCF4755.JPG

DSCF4756.JPG

DSCF4757.JPG

You going to paint the inside also right?

Looking good, this thing looks like it would be great for that weekend camping trip! :soldier

Yep gave the inside a hit of paint in the photo it just looks the same as the plastic color.

I will put a few scratchs around the place later.

Well here she is, a base coat of desert yellow followed by a couple of slightly lighter coats. Started on all the extras a bit of stowage
and bit and pieces, cammo net to be painted tomorrow followed by decals and then start weathering.

DSCF4922.JPG

DSCF4923.JPG

DSCF4924.JPG

DSCF4925.JPG

Back