• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

saludo,regards

jesusmiguel

un saludo a todos espero que el idioma no sea un impedimento para intercambiar opiniones de nuestras maquetas...a greeting to all hope that the language is not an impediment to exchange views in our models

I've already seen your little birdy, I'll learn Spanish to see more work like that!

Welcome Jesus!

jesusmiguel wrote:
gracias a todos por la bienbenida estoy en facebook "jesus miguel elvira"

Let's not push our luck, I don't learn this quick. :woohoo: But I see Facebook and yes, that's where I saw the bird.

Hello Jesus ,

We are so glad you are here to share your skills with us , for those without facebook the teeny weeny bird is about the size of a match head :eek:hmy: .

Language has never been a barrier here before and we have lots of spanish speaking members here .

Jenny :kiss:

Welcome. Its a great international community here. Building models is a language of its own and we all have it in common.
James

jesusmiguel wrote:
gracias a todos por la bienbenida estoy en facebook "jesus miguel elvira"

Thanks to all for the welcome. I am in Facebook; Jesus Miguel Elvira.

I will be happy to translate when needed.

Regards,

Back