• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sadness

Giovanni,

So sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your dear friend Marco's family in my prayers.

God Bless,

Joe

My condolences. If he half the gentleman that you are, then he was a fine mand Indeed!

GodSpeed, Marco

Joe, thanks so much, I'm sure his family will thank you for your prayers.

Iambrb, , thanks so much, Marco was the sweetest person ever, we will really miss him.

Thank you.

Giovanni

Dear Giovanni,

I'm saddened and very sorry for your loss: friends are such a precious treasure and come in such small numbers in our life that it is a true tragedy when we loose one. As a motorcyclist for more than 40 years living among other bikers, I've had more than my share of sad moments...

I agree with those that say that there are more important issues in life than a flame gone wild on the net, but this too is part of life, as is love, kindness, understanding and forgiveness.

Please accept my condolences and take them to Marco's family and close friends. I know that is not much, but it is heart felt.

Take care!
Fernao

Hi Fernao,

Thanks so muh, I'm a biker myself too and I know what you mean..

What is sad that he was actually waiting at a traffic light and has been hit by someone who run away.

I will pass your condolences to Marco's family and close friends.

Thanks so much for your kind words, they mean a lot to me.

Ciao

Giovanni

Back