• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

S&T Products

Von Bulow

Hi All,
Does anyone know if the S&T Product line of figures are still available? I'm looking for the U.S Rifle Squad that they used to have.

Any help appreciated

Adrian

No idea if they're still around. I seem to recall hearing that John Rosengrant is really busy with real life?

Try Colorado Miniatures. Gray doesn't seem to have the set you mention, but if you mail him he may be able to source it.
Alternatively try RJ Products. They seem to have a few listed, but I'm not sure how current the stock level is (some of the figures they list as "new" are about 3-4 years old already).

HTH

Rudi

Thanks for the guidence Rudi!

Currently drooling over the Colorado site :woohoo:

Any idea what there postage prices a like to down here?

Mr Visa thanks you anyway!

Adrian

No dramas, mate.

Not sure what the postage costs to Aussie are; the last time I ordered from Gray was 2008, when I still lived in South Africa. IIRC the postage was too bad though.

I was pretty sure David at Firestorm carried some S&T, but there's nothing online. Might be worthwhile dropping him a mail as well. :)

Adrian

If this is the set you're lookin' for, I got one back in March. The availability of each figure is hit and miss, but it didn't take long to get the ones that were out-of-stock at the time I placed the order.
I googled S&T figures and got the Perth web site, which has a review of one of their other products and says their products are available through The Military Workshop. It also gives you contact information.

IMG_0336.jpg

Back