• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

RSO/3 WITH PAK 38 "ALL DONE"

RSO/3 WITH PAK 38 "DECALS AND DIRT"

Loading up the RSO. Here are some progress images.

Terry B)

DSC01319.JPG

DSC01320.JPG

DSC01321.JPG

DSC01322.JPG

I got to looking at the last pictures of the canvas top and decided to trash it and redo it with lead foil. The putty never hardened and just looked sloppy to me so here is what it looks like now. Let me know what you think.

Terry B)

DSC01323.JPG

DSC01324.JPG

DSC01326.JPG

DSC01327.JPG

DSC01329.JPG

DSC01331.JPG

DSC01332.JPG

DSC01333.JPG

DSC01336.JPG

The canvas looks great :good:
Really like this build and the RSO :) have some old Italeri ones to build, and a new dragon.

wonder why the putty for the old canvas didn't dry? i know "green stuff" never really gets hard , but epoxyputty usually hardens good... :idonno

//Mats

The canvas looks great :good:
Really like this build and the RSO :) have some old Italeri ones to build, and a new dragon.

wonder why the putty for the old canvas didn't dry? i know "green stuff" never really gets hard , but epoxyputty usually hardens good... :idonno

//Mats

I don't think I mixed it properly. Apoxey Sculpt usually get rock hard. I will try it again sometime.

Thanks!

Terry B)

RSO/3 WITH PAK 38 "LOADING UP"

That sucks Terry. I must say I like the lead foil one better, but I did like the Apoxey Sculpt. Looking really good. So what kind of scene are you placing it in, or did I miss that??
James

I got to looking at the last pictures of the canvas top and decided to trash it and redo it with lead foil. The putty never hardened and just looked sloppy to me so here is what it looks like now. Let me know what you think.

Terry B)

DSC01323.JPG

DSC01324.JPG

DSC01326.JPG

DSC01327.JPG

DSC01329.JPG

DSC01331.JPG

DSC01332.JPG

DSC01333.JPG

DSC01336.JPG

Great touch Terry, think the foil gives a more consistent thickness and texture. :good:

RSO/3 WITH PAK 38 "LOADING UP"

That sucks Terry. I must say I like the lead foil one better, but I did like the Apoxey Sculpt. Looking really good. So what kind of scene are you placing it in, or did I miss that??
James

Well better luck next time because I will try it again.

I haven't really thought too much about a scene, but I do have a figure picked out.

Terry B)

Back