• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

RQ-7B UAV IDF Academy 1/35 (Re-Deux Details)

Swordsman

Ok Here We go ... Feeling good the Mechanical troubles are over ... So to bring Me out of my Building slump ... I'm gonna do this one ... I can find instances of this thing used by Israel & they helped develop it ... Hopefully I'll seek it in here ... The predecessor was the RQ-2 Pioneer, This is the upgraded RQ-7B Shadow all electronics made by IAI (Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.)

h2559244.jpg

h85ae247.JPG

hfce2186.JPG

hf6403cf.JPG

Off to the Bunker ... Sprues to be cut ... Glue to be sniffed ... :pilot :ro: :dude 'S

RQ-7B UAV IDF

Gerry we're only leaving this open for those who hasn't finished, not for new stuff. Is there another campaign this will fit in?

RQ-7B UAV IDF

I had ordered this for this Campaign ... Just couldn't pull the trigger on it until the end of the build ... not having a kit to do startup photos I couldn't start the build. But I supect you could move it to the Deja vu 2nd chance ???

RQ-7B UAV IDF

To carry on now ... letting cement & paint dry ... at the moment ... I must run to the shop for a bit ... So here's some progress shots ... In this size I have a lot more respect for you braille-scalars ... :salute

Bags opened ...

h20877a7.JPG

Parts cemented ...

h9341f1f.JPG

h6a7c05a.JPG

h0549649.JPG

hb3f6500.JPG

You see if you blink you may miss this one ... I'll Be Back !!! :pilot :soldier :pilot

RQ-7B UAV IDF

Wings are on bottom of fuse ...

h72a276d.JPG

Gonna add some weight before I add the top pf the bird ... :pilot

h1a68be3.JPG

So she's starting to look like a Aircraft ... :pilot

hadc5585.JPG

h51d4ef8.JPG

I couldn't resist the urge to drill ... now I must wait for window maker to dry ... :hmmm :dance :pilot

h18b1c98.JPG

Front gear & main gear on .....

h68d31fa.JPG

Motor still needs some work ....

h091b8be.JPG

I started getting the panel lines painted & what not ... :salute

hf6f67ee.JPG

I must wait until morning ... thought I'd be done today ... :( :pilot :soldier

RQ-7B UAV IDF Academy 1/35

Al righty then ... I slowed up a bit this morning while painting the motor I managed to launch it ... I heard the noise it made as it landed ... :woohoo: ... but after looking for it all over the place, even in the carpet monsters jaws. It was in my catchall drawer that I model over ... but on the opposite side of where I was looking :woohoo: ... Found it now painting it again ... I'll try to get some photos up soon ... :pilot

Ok let's do a (tiny) motor ...

h3f5a1d3.JPG

h1e60ebe.JPG

hbeb5cb1.JPG

h70ed2b2.JPG

Still a couple of little pieces to go on ... like the prop ... and some exhaust pipes ...

Next let's start buttoning Her up & priming this baby ....

h67a3590.JPG

Added rear stabilizer ...

hf173042.JPG

Sprayed Her with some Primmer ...

h29fa5a8.JPG

h72ccef4.JPG

That's it until I get back home tonight and start putting on the Shark Mouth ...

I made some progress ... I need to touch up what the camera shows and put on the decals ... & we can call Her done ...

h9b6edae.JPG

hd264fe7.JPG

Sitting on Mr. Color paint jars gives you an ideal how big she is ... I don't have any thing on Rhino ...

So Here's the rest of the Photos ...

hcb36224.JPG

h7ff2d8c.JPG

hb963c62.JPG

hd9b4b36.JPG

hd17d102.JPG

hccb2a9c.JPG

h8fd4a3f.JPG

h9c364ae.JPG

h4ba8606.JPG

hce2f481.JPG

Decals Next ... I Hope Warren likes the Shark ... There was a little needle on the front ... I don't know where it is ... I'll Make a new one ....

C&C welcome ... Cheers !!!

Back