• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ron Schultz' Bunnies.

Hard for me to see cute moles, been engaging biological warfare on them here.

Looking good though!
Try some Psy-Ops. Those plastic daises that spin in the breeze? They create a low frequency vibration moles don't care for. Put them in shady areas or near the garden where moles are pestering you, they will drive the moles away. BTW, Moles don't care one way or another about plastic flamingos. :bigrin:

20230616_172838.jpg
When the flowers arrive from the Greg Kimsey's Fartfull Barn I will finish the Bunny Base. Thanks Greg & Gail for supporting my silly-assed efforts!

20230620_164521.jpg
Flowers arrived for Clarksville, GA last Tuesday. Thanks Kimseys!
20230620_182633.jpg
"Planting" the lupines. The green plastic base is blended into the turf.
20230621_021638.jpg
Petunias and patches of violets begin to populate the bunny base. Most dioramas begin with a photograph, so a Guy know how much stuff goes into his effort. This idea originated in my imagination. Finding the stopping place is a challenge if your imagination is like mine!
20230622_061841.jpg
This is the "Stopping Place". Not overcrowded, but still fun. Thanks again to the good folks at the (F)Artfull Barn!
Thanks again for looking in!

Back