• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

ROLL CALL!!!

iambrb

OK-OK-OK!!!!!! So we are getting this rolling! I took a few minutes to go thru the thread that lead up to this and below is a by-no-means-set-in-stone listing of the peeps so far that I think are committed, and what they intend to build! it is Okee-Dokee by me if we build two of the same, so the list is as much for info as anything. As I stated I won't be showing my entry yet, mostly 'cause I am pretty committed in some other group builds & I really need to knock out a few of those! So if anyone is really wanting to run with something I have mentioned hey go for it. Anyhow, here is what I think everyone expressed interest in!

jknaus - BTR-80
Lupanzer – ????
Iambrb – Swedish CV-90, or ZBD-04…or?
135Engineer – ????
Sherman18 – LVTP5A1
SA Dave – M3 Bradley
Duke madog – German Boxer
James Oleary – ????
Swordsman – Israeli Achzarit
Sharkman – MTLB
Skinny Mike – MRAP
The Zod – BTR-40
Dennis MCQ - BMP-3

@ SA Dave, the Stryker is a great choice! This list is NOT SET IN STONE, so you can make any changes you want...I mean, look how decisive my entry currently is!

@ Duke, I know someone else has a BMP-3 in in, but build yours anyhow, I think them to be two different scales and besides, your work is always great!

I'm Here with a Swordsman – Meng 1/35 Israeli Achzarit ... This means I can open Her up and have a look at the Gubbins inside, take start-up photos and such ... :woohoo: :soldier (y)

I just realized that I hadn't posted this some time back. I got the base coat on this, now I just need to start the camouflage:

WIP_APC_GB_XII.jpg

Hopefully soon I'll have some more progress to show. Stay tuned!

I have Had some set backs in the personal life ... So the modeling life has been slow ... looking good for this. I need to get some more stuff done in the new Man Cave ... but I may cut some Sprue Sunday & Wednesday. Think I have a handle on the old truck, it's running better ... just need more time ... (y)

Have not touched anything model wise in about 4 weeks. My T-90 sets with the turret half built and nothing else has been touched either. Getting that blasted case done has been job 1 and while I won't be doing anything between now and the weekend after Thanksgiving, I won't be able to do any hobby stuff either.
Then it will be build the doors and get that blasted case finished. Shouldn't take more than a week or so. Smallest parts of the thing to make. Has blown away all my group builds, so guess I won't worry about them. :bang head :idonno

One thing it has done has been to kick me in the can and get "something" done.

Back