• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Road Warriors Completion

Here is my Boxer.

Joe

IMG_1269.jpg

That's a nice ribbon you're sportin' Joe (y)

where's all those jeeps that were in progress here? :popcorn

Nah my jeep is on my table under an inch of dust. Been hectic with work at my place but at least I have been getting some money to feed my styrene adiction - holiday soon and then I can remove the protective layer of dust :D

That's a nice ribbon you're sportin' Joe (y)

where's all those jeeps that were in progress here? :popcorn

Hrmm.. i am busy with mine right now, used the same protection method as Dave :coolio
Been going slow with modelling the last couple of weeks, but i hope to get back cutting sprue soon :beer then it will go easier (y)
//Mats

Cutting it close again!
That’s all Folks!
Thanks for all the nice expletives, and emotacons.

Cheers,

Bill

Stag_16.jpg

Stag_17.jpg

Stag_18.jpg

Congratulation guys, Fine builds.

Dave I see you already got your ribbon setup. Bill, I'll get yours ASAP.

I leave it up to you guys to decide if it is done, the jeep is all done, just the driver need some paint and then some work on the diorama.
The actual road warrior is the jeep so maybe it's ok to call it done.... :idonno

Here is a pic of it as it is now on 30 December (just added some more grass after this pic)

P1110811.JPG

It's been a great campaign and so nice to see the finnished warriors (y)

//Mats

Mats get it finished as soon as you can and you'll get full credit. So close deserves a chance.

Anyone else this close let me know. :popcorn

Donne :woohoo:

P1110895.JPG

P1110896.JPG

Link to the build
https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/road-warriors/111389-commando-car-winter-battle

Thanks everyone for a nice campaign! (y)

//Mats

Back