• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Revell 1/32 Ju 88 A-1

Paulw

I really need to get a table set up to do pics with and it is not like I don't have a good camera. It is pure laziness on my part.
Anyway, I had this kit in the stash for about 12 years and I had started it a couple of times. In those years I managed to loose parts and pieces and parts of decals to where I don't know. I finally got it out just to throw it away but curiosity got the best of me and I decided to finish it. The basic RLM colors and some weathering at which I am still learning. I'll get my picture taking stuff squared away and get some good pics soon.

IMG_20210526_132527_411.jpg
IMG_20210526_132527_431.jpg

It will go well with your A-26, Paul! Looks done so you should be able to finish it up fairly quick.

I "should" get mine out and start working on it again. Had so many mods and upgrades that I did, it needs to see the light of day and be finished.

It will go well with your A-26, Paul! Looks done so you should be able to finish it up fairly quick.

I "should" get mine out and start working on it again. Had so many mods and upgrades that I did, it needs to see the light of day and be finished.
Sometimes I'm my own worst enemy when it comes to detailing and upgrades. I have to ask myself...."When do I stop?"

Sometimes I'm my own worst enemy when it comes to detailing and upgrades. I have to ask myself...."When do I stop?"
My Ju-88 was the first build I was doing after I really got with this forum Joe. It was also I think the second or third build that I attacked after getting back into the hobby. The primary reference is the Ju-88A at the museum in Norway which I have been saving photos of since back when. Lots of redos, and learned that the CMK resin for the kit is pretty much all crap as well as the brass landing gear put out by G-Factor is C-R-A-P! Way undersized and does not fit to anything. Pretty much made me swear off any aftermarket landing gear except the bronze gear put out by Eduard or something that comes IN a kit. At some point I will redo and reload all the build info and photos as they were all done on PooterBucket back when. and I do my posts a LOT different now.

My Ju-88 was the first build I was doing after I really got with this forum Joe. It was also I think the second or third build that I attacked after getting back into the hobby. The primary reference is the Ju-88A at the museum in Norway which I have been saving photos of since back when. Lots of redos, and learned that the CMK resin for the kit is pretty much all crap as well as the brass landing gear put out by G-Factor is C-R-A-P! Way undersized and does not fit to anything. Pretty much made me swear off any aftermarket landing gear except the bronze gear put out by Eduard or something that comes IN a kit. At some point I will redo and reload all the build info and photos as they were all done on PooterBucket back when. and I do my posts a LOT different now.
I hear ya. I do my homework on AM well in advance now. I learned on my first Fw190 build about all that.

Back