• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sharkmouth

Photo Review: Revell 03927 1:32 Spitfire IXc

Thanks Saul, I love that Revell have done this one as the Tamiya Kit is a little over the top for price! I imagine that this will be the usual fair price for Revell. Bargain price for a good high mid range quality kit.

I imagine that this will be the usual fair price for Revell. Bargain price for a good high mid range quality kit.

Thanks to John Eaton pointing out a Sprue Brothers sale on Amazon.com, I was able to get this for less than one third the Tamiya kit price with free shipping!

Regards,

maxresdefault.jpg
th.jpg

Should build up to a really nice kit. Have you heard of the RAAF 457 "Grey Nurse" Squadron? Gary S. XLV MMXXIV
maxresdefault.jpg
th.jpg

A market for what? 32nd scale kits at a third of Tamiya's price? :D

Indeed I am aware of the Mk VIII and have a specific Eduard kit for it which includes the decals!

Regards,
I agree with that, Saul. I have both the IXC and the XVIE in the stash. this would put an easy build on the shelf.

Back