• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Re-up

Hay Ken it's great to see ya back here at that Alliance!! I often wonder how your doing and what your working. I also check out your Blog "Camo's Corner" in the hope you will start posting there again. Anyways its great to see ya.
:victory:

Hey man, long time no see! I've got a photo around here somewhere of you and I talking over your model at a show (in Danbury I think?) I think it was the last time we probably spoke. I seem to remember you moving away and taking a break or something back then? Who knows, I could totally be imagining that!

Hey man, long time no see! I've got a photo around here somewhere of you and I talking over your model at a show (in Danbury I think?) I think it was the last time we probably spoke. I seem to remember you moving away and taking a break or something back then? Who knows, I could totally be imagining that!
No imagining Ken, you got a good memory. A bit of both...took the Oregon Trail out west and tried to make a go of it out there but things didn't work out as planned. The wife landed a teaching gig at Lander University in sunny Greenwood SC. And now I have lunch with Bob and Bruce once a week. Sometimes it's a small world. Anywho...Hope to bump into you at the AMPS nationals next year.
:victory:

Hey Ken, good to see ya Brotha! Love that beast, beautiful work, as usual, M29, right? More pics please.

Since I'm not a Spacebooker or a Myfacer I wasn't sure where you were hangin out. The conversation button is not working on your profile, no worries. Good to see you, regardless.

Keep "sniffin paint and gluin them fingers together", sure beats poundin nails, HA!

Hey Ken, good to see ya Brotha! Love that beast, beautiful work, as usual, M29, right? More pics please.

Since I'm not a Spacebooker or a Myfacer I wasn't sure where you were hangin out. The conversation button is not working on your profile, no worries. Good to see you, regardless.

Keep "sniffin paint and gluin them fingers together", sure beats poundin nails, HA!
Ski my friend, thanks for the warm welcome!

It's actually an M26A1, I don't recall all the differences from an M26 but I did when I researched it for the special Marines issue we did for Military Modelcraft International.

KIMG2262.JPG

I too am not on Facebook, I cut that cord maybe a year or so ago, just needed a break from all the politics/current events arguing. I just want to build models not get lectures.

Odd that the conversation button isn't working for you, I've heard from Moon Puppy, Bob Letterman and Iron Mike, I hope I didn't do something to mess it up? I'll have to take a look when I have a minute.

At any rate, I'm glad to be here and to see you still plugging away at your craft. I'll be around more as it gets colder I'm sure, but I do have some nails to pound so I'll catch you later!

Last edited:
Make sure you have the conversations enabled on your settings, I suspect it's on Ski's end.

@Steve Ski I checked your permissions and you should be able to initiate conversations now. We have a thread about that somewheres...

Ah yeah

Sweet! I still need to make a Marine M-26. Problem is nobody makes Marine Corps decals for them in my scale. Same with the M-46, M-48 and M-60.

Back