• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Re-up

Ken Abrams

Hi all,

It's been a while but with a little help from Bob I've gotten back into my old account.

Just thought I'd reintroduce myself and test out the new digs.

Now let's see if I can figure out posting photos...

5~2.jpg

Wow thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I recognize so many of you and hope to get to know those I don't in time.

Speaking of time, lunch is over so it's back to work for me!

Of suuuuu-weet stuff!

welcome back! Life is handing me lemons of late, so all I can do is ogle other builds, but glad to see you sir!

Oh how your work has been missed! Welcome back Ken, glad to see you back on board.

What an outstanding 'calling card' you presented as well!

Life is handing me lemons of late, so all I can do is ogle other builds

Man I hear you on that my friend, I'm in a pretty rough spot in life myself at the moment. I just gotta keep focused on pushing forward and try to get through it I'm told!

I haven't finished a model in a long time to be honest, I've build a lot of kits, even started painting some but then I just lose interest and move on to something else.

Really good to see all these familiar faces though! I can't believe my last posts here we're in 2014, holy crap time just flippin' flies by! 😲

Man I hear you on that my friend, I'm in a pretty rough spot in life myself at the moment. I just gotta keep focused on pushing forward and try to get through it I'm told!

I haven't finished a model in a long time to be honest, I've build a lot of kits, even started painting some but then I just lose interest and move on to something else.

Really good to see all these familiar faces though! I can't believe my last posts here we're in 2014, holy crap time just flippin' flies by! 😲
Seems like the older we get the faster it goes by too.

Hay Ken it's great to see ya back here at that Alliance!! I often wonder how your doing and what your working. I also check out your Blog "Camo's Corner" in the hope you will start posting there again. Anyways its great to see ya.
:victory:

Back