• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Re: JS 2 - JUST FINISHED (JUNE/ 1st))

I know I would be proud to have that sitting on my shelf, Ian may be right but you both build at a level I'm no where close to, that being said... :notworthy

Re: JS 2 - JUST FINISHED!...(JUNE 1st)

I've always been a huge fan of Soviet armor...and this one is no exception. Very well done...really makes me anxious for Tamiya's new quarter scale one that's out.

Re: JS 2 - JUST FINISHED!...(JUNE 1st)

Looks good Luiz!

Terry B)

Dear ...Andy,tanktrax,Martin,Ron,Chris,Dusan,Ian,Dave,MP,Jeeves,Terry and Mike... Thank very much you for the compliments and constructive criticism that makes me very confident to develop new projects in our community of modelers :drinks

@Ron...excelent video ... even without understanding the language ... thanks for sharing ;)

@Ian...very glad to see your comments ... very constructive ... I had noticed this mostly in the aft tank ... try to correct as soon as possible ... to emphasize,on this weekend my JS II is participating in a contest here in my city ;) ... hope to be awarded :D

Best regards for all of you!

Luiz.

Back