• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Re: IDF Nagmashot

Re:IDF Nagmashot

guenther,
Looks great so far... A bit modern for me, but I really like
the way it going together...
Shawn

Sofar so good Guenther.

Those IDF machines sometimes look if they came from a SF movie :woohoo: .

I'll keep a eye on this one.

Cheers

Kristof

so many updates i missed! excellent effort and this beast looks way cool!

i'm looking forward to the colors!

Hi there.

What tracks are you using? At first I thought you were using one piece tracks but after looking at your latest post and the image of the pile of broken links, I think you are using individual links. Is that so? If so, whose are they AFV CLubs?

I'm curious because I have three AFV Club Centurion kits that I will be building as IDF variants of MTB.

Cheers from Peter

ozelot wrote:
After attaching the second track, the first one fall apart - so no soon finishing... I must rest my nerves till tomorrow before trying again

guenther

If worse comes to worse, you can always model it with thrown tracks. I really feel sorry for you. I hope I don't have this trouble with the three AFV Club IDF Centurions I have in my stash.

Good luck getting those tracks together.

Cheers from Peter

The Nagmashot looks really good, I can't wait to see more. I think I overlooked this question, but what decals are you using for the model?

As for the tracks, it could be the thinner attacking the glue and causing them to fall apart. This has happened to me in the past, but I haven't tried building my set of AFV tracks yet. Have you tried different thinners?

Back