• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Re:Escape from Breslau

Iron Mike

Master At Arms And Resident Curmudgeon

Wow! Quite impressive! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: The suitcase is an awesome touch!

Boy I like this Johnny! You have put in a super effort in detailing and composition. The base is a nice touch and individualises the piece nicely.
Brad

Excellent! This is what sets you apart. The base is perfect! Incredible work, thanks for showing us to think out of the box. Ryan :woohoo:

Beautiful diorama. I like the flow of the scene and the briefcase adds to the overall look.

Ted

JDW

What a unique and fascinating scene. 10/10 for effort guys, your hard work on this one has paid off big time.

Ant

Sorry but I just ran across this reach and grab you by the throat dio.

"OUTSTANDING WORK" :eek:hmy:

Tony Lee

Great diorama you have build there. Nice idea of using that case. :) The overall setup and the concept are very good. The dio tells us a little story and that is what I like the most!

Greetings Roel

Very nice work Johnny,

I like all those special details and extra touches. They really add to the interest level!

Bob

Back