• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Re: Academy US Navy Seahawk 1/35

Wow. Wicked. Looking at your work makes me feel like a hack. :rotf

Tuned-in to this. Looking forward to the coming installments.

Ian.

That is awesome scratch building. The paint job and weathering also is just WOW!!!!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :D
James

Amazing detail work.

My Seahawk is going to look like a bug smear on the windscreen of a Geo in comparison...not that it's going to stop me from building it mind you. ;)

Happy to hear someone else is building a Seahawk as well.. lots of blackhawks lately being done but few Seahawks.
Any photos of your build anywhere.?
You should go on ARC and post there in the helo section.
Oliver

Oh, I haven't even started it yet. :laugh: I just got the kit in the mail the other day (along with decals for the SBD Pearl Harbor build). It's just a 1/72 Hasegawa SH-60B that I'm building as part of my WESTPAC95 CVW-11 (HS-6 Indians) collection that is just getting underway. It's likely going to be a bit later in the year before I actually start on it as I'm hoping to use it as part of the "So Others May Live" campaign. I had seen a tailfold kit by Wolfpack at one time, but haven't been able to find it since I pulled the trigger on the air wing project. The decals are also likely going to be a bugger to find, but we'll see how things progress. I really want to find the tailfold and the decals before I get serious about diving into it. I'd hate to start it, then not be able to finish due to decals. If I can't find the tail fold available, I'll likely look into attempting a scratchbuild along w/ folded rotors.

Your construct will certainly provide me with inspiration. Thanks again for sharing. B)

Wesendorf Field is where you'd want to post your aircraft builds.

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/wesendorf-field

I can move some things or you can just repost. Let me know what I can do for ya. :popcorn

Wherever you think the best place is for the site. I had posted in aircrafts before but can't find it.

Done. Sorry about that, "Modern Aircraft" was a campaign we had going at the time.

Moved and merged, thanks for posting. Looking great. :ro:

New guy

Simply unbelievable my friend!!!! :dude :ro: :drool. I'm starting to lose the words to say. This build is incredible!!!!!!!!

Tim

Back