• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Rattling the Tip Jar once again

Heads up guys, I've pulled the trigger. Discussing with the developer dates in mid March. Buckle up guys, we're going to have a new website!! :mpup

I enjoy this site, so I'll get yawl something around next week .... maybe this weekend, getting paid for the Plano Train show Saturday. (y)

Game on guys, just pulled the trigger. You might see a new Admin account here. That's our man doing his thing.

Many thanks to all who have contributed, it should be a worthwhile investment. If you use the site regularly and haven't sent even a couple bucks, come on. It's your site too.
B)

Donation sent.

Caught the thread a little late. Tied up with a Kitchen reno for the last 3 months and been living out of the Man Cave since January. crazy stuff. :frantic :blink

Michael :drinks

I'm shocked you have anything left to donate...:rotf
Thanks Mike, we're really close to going live with the new site.

I stress to everyone, make sure your email accounts are correct on your profiles. I'll have to send out mass communication on how to get your new password reset.

Looks like once we migrate the list of folks should weed down quite a bit. It seems there are a ton of folks that only posted a few times and never came back.

To get the most out of MA you have to put something in.

Those users go also, everyone migrates. With our social media connections built in, we might be about to attract some folks back in.

OK, I'll start with I am a complete computer illiterate, but, will somebody please tell me how to get to the tip jar? Or, is there still an actual tip jar? How do we contribute from the new website?

OK, I'll start with I am a complete computer illiterate, but, will somebody please tell me how to get to the tip jar? Or, is there still an actual tip jar? How do we contribute from the new website?
It seems that Bob Jr stated to someone to pay it forward. I don't see the tip jar anymore. @moon puppy, are we good or do you need help with the site?

Regards,

Loaded question if I'm good...let me look into how to crank up a tip jar here. I'm working out of town this weekend so it's kinda hard keeping up on things.

Back