• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

R & R IS OVER TIME TO SWEAT THE NAM

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Welcome to the "Charlie Don't Surf" Vietnam group build. There is a little over 6 months left to go and the build is still open to join. If you want to go "Running Through the Jungle" with a build of your own this is the place. You can pick anything from French involvement in the 50's the the NVA invasion in 1975. River boats, armor, planes, and troops if it was there you can build it.

If you joined up earlier there is still time just jump back in we all want to see your work.

Read Laura's rules and just let me know and I will add you to the list. So get you A$% in the grass and join in.

Terry B)

I'm taking consultants with me to the LHS tomorrow to find something to do. But pencil me in!

Pink Panther? Is this the M-36 the French sent and my late friend Bob Lessels told everyone he saw a French Panther on trials in Vietnam from a helicopter?

Whether you model an M-36 (use the AFV Club kit) or a Pz.Kpfw. V (Bob thought it was a G model) it will be fun.

Regards,

Back