• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Question About Posting

WigWag Workshop

Good Day Folks!

Have a quick question.. I was browsing the tools section, and I wanted to add a comment, but noticed the last post was the middle of last year. So my question is, is it acceptable to add to these types of posts, even though they are very old?

I understand, not adding to an old thread when it's a general statement, but is it ok to add a technique that I use to an old thread? Or should I just create a new thread with the information?

-Steven

For sure! If you've got good info share- or a kind word, why not? I've done it myself when the occasion has arisen. :drinks

We don't have any rules about adding to old conversations. It might bump it up for folks who haven't seen it. Git'er done..:good:

The truth is there's a lot of good info in the old pages, it doesn't hurt to bring them back to the surface. (y)

By all means , share . Information is always good . :good:

Someone is always in need of info :yipee

Cheers, Christian B)

Back