• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Quarterscale Signup

I'm in sink mark city with my HPM 1/48 PE-2...might take a month to fill them all!!

OK, I chuckled when I first saw this, gluttons for punishment I said, I build kits at the speed of the second coming and usually end up dragging over the finish line in last place, so no way !

But then the more I thought about it, what the hey, I've got a couple of quick kits that might work for this if properly motivated. OK, so it comes down to a challenge I guess, do I do it or not, got others I need to finish !

Ah to heck with it why not.... Put me down for a Czech Model 1/48 scale Yak-15. Worst case I guess I can always transfer it to the cold war build if I screw it up real bad, maybe, huh ?

Gary if you give us a start shot with the date and you don't make it, yeah, we'll be glad to move it to another active Campaign.

Git'er done!

I'm in with the 1/72 Mack truck.

Gary, I got a chuckle reading your post, nothing quite like the twisted logic of a modeler :D :D :D

Randy

I'm in with a Japanese "JAKE" float plane in 1/72 scale.

Terry

Have at it Rob, only requirement is it's not started, it's 1:48 or smaller and finished before May 1.

So, whatcha got?

Well.. you may recall that I had a 1/72 scale MK I male tank that I was going to build as a MK II supply tank that I never got a chance to do.. I have a long weekend and no will to do any more work than I absolutely have to do these days.. so I was thinking that one (and yes, it is still completely unbuilt lol)

Ok, here's my submission :blink

Focke Wulf Ta-154 Mistel I'll try to do my best to finish them both :java

All the best!
Dusan.

After a long absence on public Forums due to personal and professional reasons...this one month to make a kit campaign is The best moment to return!!!! I'm in with a 1/48 vehicle.... Let me a pair of days to decide!

After a long absence on public Forums due to personal and professional reasons...this one month to make a kit campaign is The best moment to return!!!! I'm in with a 1/48 vehicle.... Let me a pair of days to decide!

Welcome back Jose!!!! I look forward to seeing what you pick.

Terry (y)

Back