• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Puppylove, France 1940

gino2dope

Hello everybody,

Included some pics of the fourth, and last, figure I finished during 2009. The figure itslef is by Nemrod from France, the little puppu come out of an Alpine miniatures set, the wooden crate it's in is by Armand Bayardi while the blanket is sculpted out of Magic Sculp. The pot with some water in is by Custom Dioramics. Once again, the groundwork was made out of a mix of Magic Sculp and pigments. Furthermore I used products by Joefix and Greenline for the groundwork. All this is mounted on an Aldamodels base. Oh yeah, scale is true 1/35th. As usual I painted it all in acrylics and ink and some pigments were used to dust everything a bit. Again Iwould love to hear what you think of this little work.

Cheers,

Gino

PUPPY1B.jpg

PUPPY2B.jpg

PUPPY4B.jpg

Boy Gino
That leather jacket looks, well leather! Tremendous finish on the rest, but the jacket does it for me. Well done
Brad :)

Very nice work. Love the setting and the base looks very cool. Leather is done nicely.
James

Stunning work Gino!!

Any chance you could do a WIP on that leather?
I can almost smell that jacket from here. :laugh:

Nicely done,

Cheers
Harvard

Back