• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Posting images on threads

Greetings and Salutations Folks

I'm not sure if I'm just being really dense, but I can't get my head around posting images from my gallery section to a thread.

Any help would be most welcome.

TTFN

Simon

If you scroll down while looking at an image in your gallery you'll see the code to use to post your picture. Just like on Photobucket. It would look something like this
Code:
[img]tanksandthings.com\galleryinformation\imagefilename.jpg[/img]
Just cut and past that code into your post and you're all set.

Hi Dan,

Can you e-mail me a screen shot of the Reply Topic screen? I wonder why you don't see the 'Browse" for image.

Regards,

I don't know how to do a screen shot.. :blush:
I do not get the two colums at the bottom that you sent me earlier.
Dan

You can, into your Gallery then post them here. We do it like that for organizational reasons.

sharkmouth wrote:
Hi Dan,

Can you e-mail me a screen shot of the Reply Topic screen? I wonder why you don't see the 'Browse" for image.

Regards,

Because he's not in the Admin group. I can't turn it off for us... :silly:

We don't use file attachment because in case this forum software updates or moves to another format I don't know of those attachments would follow. the text that points to an image location would most likely move with any updates. Not to mention we would have image files all over the place on the back end of the site.

Back