• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

PM question

jknaus

Administrator
Did something happen to the pm mailboxes? Mines now empty and I'm pretty sure I didnt empty it.
Just curious.

James

Look! Don't be farkin' around with this stuff so late at night...and on school night at that. If I had to go to bed with this broke I wouldn't have been able to sleep. :mpup

I got my PMs back. what about y'all. Database burped. it's much better now.

I'm going to start pushing the buttons on this site to keep anyone from doing anything. that way it'll never break. That's how the corp wankers want to do thing, no one has permissions to do anything so nothing will break...

moon puppy wrote:
I'm going to start pushing the buttons on this site to keep anyone from doing anything. that way it'll never break. That's how the corp wankers want to do thing, no one has permissions to do anything so nothing will break...
:blink

Back