• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Playing in the background

Gator

Most of us have something playing in the background as we build. Here is a website that has older movies, television shows and music from all ages. It's called the Internet Acrhive. Sunday while filling a large glue order I watched 'The Electric Horseman' staring Robert Redford. It's one of my all time favorite movies, saw it in the theater with my parents. Internet Archive Also, if you like old tv shows, Tubi has a great selection for free. I watched the series premiere of Spencer For Hire last night. For you Trekkies, a very young Avery Brooks co-stars.

A favorite of mine to visit websites before they got revamped. I also play music via a bluetooth speaker.

We have a TV station here called "Thats 60's" which is non stop 60's music videos, rock ,Motown, Pop etc :) Its good because i dont have to watch, just have it on in head phones., currently Simon and Garfunkel live followed by the Spencer Davis group :)

A great variety of music plays from an MP3 player through a set of external computer speakers. Call me "Throwback" if you will.

I usually put on an old movie or TV show in my bluRay player and have that on. This last weekend I played 5 Star Wars movies. I have done James Bond, Harry Potter, Old movies (B&W) and stuff from the 40's and 50's. With a collection of DVD titles over 1600 I have little need for Netflix or that garbage.

Thanks for the channel headsup,will check it outside if modeling.

I like it quiet,otherwise I stream sports talk radio from my old area,or a ballgame.

HI friends,

I usually listen to soft streaming music on the internet during my modelling. I can highly recommend two channels if you are into jazz and lounge like me:

Check it out. I hope you enjoy.

Cheers

Alex

College radio stations are great along with podcast, which have a variety of themes. A very good, free music streaming website/app is AccuRadio. They must have 20+ channels.

Back