• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Pearl Harbor - VS-6 SBD-3 Dauntless

Very nice job Chris looks good. (y)

As this build was all my idea and as you did a very late start and "almost" finished on time, my thought is you should get the ribbon. Anyone have a problem with that? :bat

I'd much rather see someone finish it right even a bit late that slap it together just to claim a ribbon. These campaigns are about participation and building, so I'm OK with a couple days extension. B)

Well done Chris and kudos to Paul and Mike for the ok on the ribbon....as our good, too soon departed friend Ed once said- I corncur!!

In order to repeat what was said in the above posts...... I so much prefer a properly finished built instead of just calling it done for the sole purpose of getting a ribbon.

For the 1000 th. time " I so dislike time frames " :(

Cheers, Christian B)

Time frames don't bother me. If I get it done, I get it done. If not, so be it. I do group builds more for the sense of building with others. Ribbons are a nifty little side bonus, but not my driving factor for doing GBs. So whatever is decided, I'm fine with. ;)

Thanks for all the replies/comments.

Now to go get that Naval GB finished up..... :rotf

Cheers!

That's why my Arizona is in partial mode. No way that kit can be built accurately in any short time frame, and I never got around to starting my Jap plane due to a project for work.

Of course he gets a ribbon, great effort deserves recognition. If y'all haven't noticed we do keep things up and running a little over due dates when folks are close to finishing. It's not like making your house payment...

:blink :blink :blink

Speakin' of that!

:frantic

:rotf

Sponsored Campaigns will not be extended btw... :Hiay

Back