• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

PCM 1/32 Hawker Hurricane Mk.1 Early

ErnieS

I really like the Hurricane, and this looks like a very nice and complete kit in the box, so I thought I would give it a go. It has been a long time since I built a 1/32 scale plane, so it should be fun!

Ernie

Mmmm, rag wing Hurricane.... perhaps with pre-war markings and very clean ??

Hey it's your model, Ernie, just projecting my own preferences.... Although why there's no up-to-date MkII Hurri's of any type on the market in 1:32 is completely beyond me. Just hope PCM step up to the plate and do a MkII series soon.

Ian

Mmmm, rag wing Hurricane.... perhaps with pre-war markings and very clean ??

Hey it's your model, Ernie, just projecting my own preferences.... Although why there's no up-to-date MkII Hurri's of any type on the market in 1:32 is completely beyond me. Just hope PCM step up to the plate and do a MkII series soon.

Ian

Yes, I know. PCM released this and the metal wing Mk.1, then went on to other kits like the Typhoon. certainly would make sense to continue on with the Mk.II.
Ernie

Here is the time stamp pic, and Pup, I even changed out my phone so you can actually see the date in the photos (y) :D :D
Ernie

Back