• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Panzershop T-54-3 conversion

kaleu

So I have the Panzershop T-54-3 (AKA T-54, mod 1951) conversion coming to me. My problem is this, I have T-54/55 references and have found generic information online, but I can't seem to find any specific pictures of the this tank in use by any countries. I have some museum pictures; however I would like to find some actual photos of the tank in use or perhaps information as to which countries used this version of the T-54. More specifically, I would like to build a vehicle outside of Eastern European/Russian use. Any ideas?

Wow, I still don't know how I am missing so many posts!

This version was used in the Arab States with several photos of it in Afghan, Egypt, and Soviet service. I can tell you which books to find them in or you can trust my explanations of camouflage and markings.

Sorry, I no longer do scans thanks to broken spines on books I can no longer afford to replace.

If you already got the kit, please post a photo so I can be definite in the ID of the photos I know of.

Regards,

Hello Saul,

Thanks for the reply. I'll try to get a photo up this week. This version will have the spider wheels or I may do an upgrade to the regular T-54/55 wheels if this gives me more options.

Back