• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Packing up and moving

Actually this will work out very good , .......... start work tomorrow at 5am , ......... get home at 2pm to watch the Steelers , Raven playoff game , ........... eat , have a few beers , check in here , then watch the Packer - Falcon game , ............... works for me !!!

Awesome! A new server. (y) Is she going to be scantily clad? I'm a big tipper. :evil:
Peace and Love,
Randy

Dang if 10 minutes after I posted the announcement, the server went down. The old one...irony. Still on schedule.

My thanks to Moon and all others involved in this fresh start on a new server thing: be sure your work and effort is reckognized on this neck of the woods! :notworthy

Cheers and here's to a new moment for Modeler's Alliance!
emoticon_cheers.gif

Fernao

I'm going to bed. Gallery is broke. will stay broke till I fix it. your images are still in place and will work no matter what we end up doing about this problem. Bear with me.

Back