• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Otaki 109

Adam

Hi all. I just finished this up last week. Seems to be a theme with me lately, but this one is just from my imagination as far as historical accuracy. But, I think it turned out all right. I like this kit a lot and will definitely build more of them. I definitely like it better than Revell's. Less work fit wise. Anyhoo, here it is:

109g9.jpg

109g10.jpg

109g11.jpg

109g12.jpg

109g14.jpg

109g15.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Fine looking finish Adam. Nice and clean, looks like it's just off the line or out of the wash rack.

moon puppy wrote:
Better lead it well Jenny, those little things were fast.

I wanted to paint the starboard gear red to indicate WEP, but I didn't think they would bother on one with the cannon pods.

Hi Adam. That is a nice looking 109 (is there one that isn't?). And those old Otaki kits are really nice. Especially when you consider how old they are. But you did a great job on yours.

Gary B)

Snappy, Pappy! The green wing tip unders are interesting- what did they denote?

Cheers-
chuk

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Chuk, it is a completely made up scheme, but I say it denotes the "Speziale Bomber Zerstoerer Gruppe." ;)

Back