• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Operation Torch Completion

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
OK guys, all you who have finished a Torch build here ya go.

I'm bypassing the imaging committee's approval on this, if we need to make a change to it we can.

torch_2011_ribbbon.png

Code:
[img]https://www.modelersalliance.com/images/badges/torch_2011_ribbbon.png[/img]

Oh yeah baby...

1/35 Tamiya Matilda with Black Dog and other extras...
001%7E9.jpg

012%7E1.jpg

And 1/48 Accurate Miniatures SBD-4...
001%7E6.jpg

Thanks to the admins for letting me run with this campaign-- I really love any chance I can find to build a Dauntless ;)

1/48 Supermodel Autoblinda AB.41 in marks of third platoon of the second company of 5. Bersaglieri Infantry Regiment - Gafsa, Tunisia, January-March 1943.

Full photo gallery: https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/operation-torch/91446-autoblinda-ab41-supermodel--148-done?limit=8&start=8#94366

It's my first and high probably the last "panzer" model ;)

2539890900102052667S600x600Q85.jpg

2732121390102052667S600x600Q85.jpg

My Quad from Taniya and the Revell/Italeri Bedford QL Portee with 6Pdr anti-tank gun
Tried washes and pigments for the first time on these ones.
And as you may know, the QL was a big p.i.t.a to build :vmad

But i call them finnished now, will continue to make some figures and a 25pdr, for a diorama together with these two
P1070635.JPG

P1070637.JPG

See build thread for more pics :)
//Mats

My Quad from Taniya and the Revell/Italeri Bedford QL Portee with 6Pdr anti-tank gun
Tried washes and pigments for the first time on these ones.
And as you may know, the QL was a big p.i.t.a to build :vmad

But i call them finnished now, will continue to make some figures and a 25pdr, for a diorama together with these two
P1070635.JPG

P1070637.JPG

See build thread for more pics :)
//Mats

Great work Mats, really appreciate you sharing with us. Lots to learn from that build. (y)

And your first ribbon to boot! (y) (y)

My Valentine tank is done :) Last time i haven't had much time for modelling, but i got this done before time ran out :D

P1070617.JPG

Veerle

This GB forced me to reach down deep and attempt a lot of first for me in the hobby.
Thank for allowing me to join in the fun.
100_1157.jpg

100_1163.jpg

100_1166.jpg

Tony lee

wished i would had the time to build a dio for my trucks to, but that have to wait.
Great build Tony!
//Mats

Outstanding entries all of you guys. Wish I had something on the horizon for Torch but can't seem to find anything to fall together.

I'm tail end Charlie as usual, but hey I'm a day early this time :D

a-36-b32.jpg

a-36-b33.jpg

I didn't put the bombs on for two reasons, one I was shooting for the image I posted early on and two I didn't like the bomb fuse spinner. I cut them off and tried a scratch job but adhesive let me down, I think I may need to resort to soldering ! :eek:hmy:

Twas a fun build for the most part even if it does pale in comparison to some of the other great builds here.

Wow! Great Apache Gary, love the faded, splotchy OD. (y)

I'll get you hooked up with your ribbon in short order.

Back