• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Open Heart Surgery Wednesday am- UPDATE 2-24-15 6P

Well It's 2 weeks later and I'm doing ok - I guess... I am breathing.. LOL. I appreciate everyone's well wishes and Prayers. And most of all Paul- my point on communicating to y'all. Blesssing to you all!!

John

Great to read this, John. Take your time we'll still be here when you're ready to rejoin the madhouse. In the meantime, Frau and I are sending positive thoughts all the way from Middle Zealand.

Ian.

Well It's 2 weeks later and I'm doing ok - I guess... I am breathing.. LOL. I appreciate everyone's well wishes and Prayers. And most of all Paul- my point on communicating to y'all. Blesssing to you all!!

John

Hey John, good to see ya typing. Get healed up buddy and take your time. :zen :zen

Time to relax John
3dbainsoleil.gif

Here's to a speedy recovery :drinks

Gr,Ron.

I can't remember if I've posted my situation here or not- been a bit of a scatterbrain lately. Learned just before Christmas that I have an Aortic Aneurysm (Ascending) and a failing bicuspid Aortic valve. I am blessed as this was found on a fluke (my GP's gut) and I have probably the best Cardiac Surgeon in the vicinity doing my surgery. On Wednesday first light, I will behaving the valve and Aorta replaced- I am going mechanical!! To match my titanium hips...Steve Austinville here I come.

Please guys keep me in your thoughts and Prayers (I believe n the Power of Prayer). My styrene affliction has been at a stutter stop of late. I love this forum and you awesome folks that make it up. Thanks!!! John

See last post for update- John
ok aJohn, wheres ypu latest report?

Back