• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Open Heart Surgery Wednesday am- UPDATE 2-24-15 6P

I can't remember if I've posted my situation here or not- been a bit of a scatterbrain lately. Learned just before Christmas that I have an Aortic Aneurysm (Ascending) and a failing bicuspid Aortic valve. I am blessed as this was found on a fluke (my GP's gut) and I have probably the best Cardiac Surgeon in the vicinity doing my surgery. On Wednesday first light, I will behaving the valve and Aorta replaced- I am going mechanical!! To match my titanium hips...Steve Austinville here I come.

Please guys keep me in your thoughts and Prayers (I believe n the Power of Prayer). My styrene affliction has been at a stutter stop of late. I love this forum and you awesome folks that make it up. Thanks!!! John

See last post for update- John

Having Open Heart Surgery Wednesday am

You found this out the easy way- lucky! Best wishes, John- and remember, resistance is futile!

In our thoughts and prayers. With the wonders of modern medicine you should be up and modeling in no time. Sending :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen
James

Best wishes Steve, you'll do fine and we'll send some extra :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen and a little :love :love :love :love in a Manly sorta way. :mpup

Best wishes Steve... everything goes well! :zen :zen :zen

Sincerely

Luiz.

All the best and let us know when you get out.

Thoughts and Prayers

Oh dear!...I hope it turns out just fine for you,and your recovery will be speedy as well!
:zen :zen :zen :zen

Gr,Ron.

You'll be just fine mate, looking forward to seeing you back here with some amazing models
:zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen

Laurence

Thanks y'all- I need all the love and prayers I can get!! I'll pop by when I get home may be less than a week! That's just whacky!!

:love and prayers from Veerle and me! wish you a speedy recovery and hoping to see you back here as soon as you are ready for some "plastic surgery" (y)
//Mats

Just saw this Steve, hope it all goes well. The docs these days can do so much it is amazing. Hope to hear from you as son as you are able. :zen

John I'll knees in the morning and you'll be in my thoughts and prayers all day long God bless take care I also believe in the power of prayer and I know that my father will take good care of you.....

Gerry

Back