• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Open Heart Surgery Wednesday am- UPDATE 2-24-15 6P

Having Open Heart Surgery Wednesday am

Hey John, Ya can't get away from us that easily!! You'll be back with us in no time!! (y) Prayers for a Speedy recovery

UPDATE- well obviously I didn't have Open Heart Surgery on the 18th- It was moved till tomorrow the 24th (the doc was called out of town to perform a transplant) - but now it's scheduled for the 26th due to the weather- but I don't see going in to surgery @ 5am on Thursday when the temp doesn't hit above freezing until 9-10am....More will be revealed...

John

Hang in there John, that doc getting called out must mean he's pretty dang good. Sending you some mega :zen

Thanks for the support!!Well I got the call at 8am- I'm scheduled for March 9 now with possibility of an opening before that-- LOL It's not in my hands...

John had his surgery yesterday and wants us to know that he is up and about. All went well.

Back