• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

OLSONITE EAGLE

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
If time allows I will do this.

h4381de4.jpg

Terry

It will bring me great happiness, to see you build the model I gave you, so many Moons ago! GO BABY!!

That's what I'm talking about for this campaign ..... I always enjoyed this old style racer ...... I'm looking for me one ..... found an old one back in the back room ..... Made by Hawk ..... a Bonneville speed demon with wind-up rubber band motor ..... :eek:ldguy ..... :ro: :dude :popcorn

That's what I'm talking about for this campaign ..... I always enjoyed this old style racer ...... I'm looking for me one ..... found an old one back in the back room ..... Made by Hawk ..... a Bonneville speed demon with wind-up rubber band motor ..... :eek:ldguy ..... :ro: :dude :popcorn

These are the kind I remember watching when I was a kid. It was all about who had the best car. Not about tire pressure, restrictor plates, or fuel management. Not many rules just power and speed.

B)

There you go ..... Now your talking racing ..... When in elementary school I would draw these .... type racers ...... I wish I still could ...... love the exhaust treatment on these ...... :popcorn

These are the kind I remember watching when I was a kid. It was all about who had the best car. Not about tire pressure, restrictor plates, or fuel management. Not many rules just power and speed.

B)

Yeppers! Best car & best skills... :good:

Back