• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ok , ...... what the he+l is this ...........

Cheyenne

I've been shoveling snow since 4am , ....... just got home from work , ....... I'm on my 3rd Heiny .............

It's a Pz III , ...... its got extended tracks [ or is it the Heinekens ] , ...... the added armor tracks don't even look German , I'm thinking F8 , but it has a Boars Head cold cuts mantlet , ........... I don't really want to think or investigate that much , ....... so what is it ?

I'm thinking of doing this for my ref. pic. build , .......... titled " Last Man Standing " ............

Now if I can only find two Verlinden dead horses kits ..............

Paging Dr. Saul or Dr. Laura ?

Please help a " half in his cups " fellow modeler ...................

TheLast.jpg

You're going to need more than a couple dead horses...
Note how they are bloated compared to the live one?
I'm no expert, but it looks like a stug III Ausf G?
:idonno :idonno :idonno :idonno :idonno
Or at least that would be my guess... I've only seen
them destroyed by Soviet Tanks... :lol:
Shawn

Thanks Shawn , ....... through the slight alcohol haze , .... yeah , ........ Pz III G .

I can putty some bloat on the horses and maybe get away with some Dragon or Tamiya horses scrounged from kits I have .
Course I'll have to scrape the molded saddles etc. off but that's not to scary , ....................... yet .

One of my concerns is the add on armor tracks , ....... for some reason they don't look like the removed tracks for the extended ones .
For some reason they don't even look German ............

Oh goodie , ..... just found a Dragon III G kit # 9014 in my stash !!!

I agree with Shawn, it is a G model.

The features are the late fender supports, Alkett Production (around May1944), with regular tracks, steel wheels with both holes and spokes, and accompanied by FIVE dead horses. The previous description is for the benefit of Moon Puppy who can't see Photobucket at work.

Clipboard01.jpg

Regards,

Back