• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

OK, I know it's too early

Yeah, it's made it to NC too! Started snowing about 9AM, piled up about 5 inches in Hickory before we hit the road. :idonno Anyways, snowed all the way home and looks like we're gonna get more tonight. No work tomorrow anyways, so bring it on!

Rain, nothing but rain. We've always said if it snows in Atlanta, it'll snow here. Just waiting to see it.

Well we got a white day after Christmas. looks like it's going to be snowing all day but I doubt it will slow much down. Still, not going to go anywhere today, not that I can drive on it, I can't deal with the redneck "Hay y'all, watch this" factor.

Here's a look out our back door this morning.....

IMG_3821.jpg

IMG_3823.jpg

IMG_3824.jpg

IMG_3825.jpg

IMG_3826.jpg

The birds are out and about, but that's about it!! Going anywhere today? I think NOT! :D

you sure have gotten hit harder than we did. Roads are not even covered here but it's steady coming down. The Dogs don't know what to think, they have been running all over the yard having a ball. Good, wear them out so they will sleep. See, they are just like kids only cheaper.

Dang Mike! we have to make the 200 mile round trip to Piedmont today. But the snow here is going away already and roads are clear.......bummer :S

We didn't get it nearly as bad as the in laws did, they got more than 7 inches! We left early yesterday to get home before dark, really not a problem, but you never know.

giggle giggle. Looks like the dusting we got a couple of months ago. :laugh:

It worked. You can mail weather :laugh: (y)
James

So it was YOU! :angry: :laugh: Yeah, James, this is nothin' compared to the old Iowa winters, but you gotta keep the "Hey y'all" factor in mind! :D

Dang Mike! we have to make the 200 mile round trip to Piedmont today. But the snow here is going away already and roads are clear.......bummer :S

Piedmont, SC? Hell that's spittin' range. Use to be a really neat ribs joint up there, not sure if it's still there. Take your time, it should be a pretty ride but drive careful. Roads here in Greenwood are still not even covered.

giggle giggle. Looks like the dusting we got a couple of months ago. :laugh:

It worked. You can mail weather :laugh: (y)
James

OK, who opened James' package?? :hmmm

Here's the scene out my back door.

whitegarage.jpg

not really pretty, just sort of ugly and muddy.

Piedmont, SC? Hell that's spittin' range. Use to be a really neat ribs joint up there, not sure if it's still there. Take your time, it should be a pretty ride but drive careful. Roads here in Greenwood are still not even covered.

Piedmont Alabama. Home of........hmm........ well, I guess my wife's sister :laugh:

Tim

Trust me... I ain't looking forward to it ;). That was sarcasm brother ;)

My kids are ecstatic but I don't even have the plow on the tractor yet

Snow is falling, got the snow thrower out and tested it. No salt this year as I had a new driveway laid...

Not liking the looks of it as I planned to visit the vet tomorrow.

Regards,

Back