• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

OK, I know it's too early

mlp

but I'm off in some hours - so ....

Wish you all some quiet and peace full days, big balls - ähmm ... you know what I mean and good luck for 2011

See ya

Martin

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas to all!
P.S., Big balls can get you into trouble.
Peace and Love,
Randy

My balls are always bouncing, to the left and to the right.....:D

Merry Christmas to all ....

And to all a good night!

Wait, that's not quite right is it??

MERRY CHRISTMAS Everybody !! You really are a Great Bunch of Guys ... & Gals !

Have a Very BOUNTIFUL NEW YEAR !!

Thanx to Everyone for All of the Help Camaraderie etc ....

In case SANTA doesn't bring you everything you want ..... DRAGON U.S.A. is having a Buy 1 get 1 free sale on P.E. & it runs 'til Jan. 6th !! They seem to be well stocked !!

http://www.dragonusaonline.com/SearchByCategory.aspx?CategoryCode=246

Now ... let me return to th Panzer Shoppe. My wife has foolishly left Me alone in th House with no less than 3 Dozen Home Made Cookies, a Pan of Brownies( with Butterscotch chips) Eggnog & some Maker's Mark !!! They are having a Girls day out with Her Mother ! :woohoo: (y)

CHEERS !!! :ro: :ro:

ERIK
images.jpeg

Here's wishing all the great people on Modeler's Alliance the very best Christmas ever and a very Happy New Year!

Bob and Susan :Hiay :Hiay :Hiay

Have a very Merry Christmas everyone. If you're going somewhere stay safe . All the best.
James

Best wishes from chilly Saratoga, NY...brrr! Hoping you all have a very Merry Christmas! I am hoping to get some quality building done on my break!

They keep calling for snow here in SC. I seriously doubt it will happen, the last White Christmas we had down here was about 1971. This is the house I grew up in.
scan0003.jpg

And I'm not even sure that was Christmas. As you can see, we were not very well insulated back then...brrr!!

Must be tough down there. We're warming up. A balmy -8C and only a foot or so of snow. Maybe I should fire up the BBQ or Grill (For MP).
:laugh:
James

Back