• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Oh WoW ! New Graphix & Stuff !!

panzerace007

I just hoped on & I see th New Graphix !! Different heading titles. Looks Cool & Now I gotta get used to movin' around again !

It Looks Good! Bold !! Good Stuff !!! Thanx Guys/Gals Good Job !!

ERIK

I don't know what you're talking about....

just kidding..working on new update for the software. hold on to your patukas, it can get bumpy.

MOONIE,

I've got Both Feet in th Floorboard & HAVE braced Myself !! " Throw it All at me, I just shrug it off "

New Colors .... Any New Emo-cons ??

ERIK

Not till I get the old ones working..Saul found some for me but I just haven't plugged them in yet. The software makes it much easier to do now so we'll get'er done.

Lots of neat new things in this update. One of which is the Poll option. I'll fire it up later on and let everyone play with it, that is if Andy hasn't already found a way to make it work before it's ready. You know he has a history of this...:mpup

Check out the Thanks button. Not sure what it does but it's neat.

What a relief.... I was having issues with the gallery yesterday morning and then I noticed the site looked unusual too. I was starting to wonder what was in my coffee:blink

Tim

Yesterday we were having Server issues. May explain why the gallery was giving some folks fits. Latest update I have from our host is the offending account has been disabled and the bad code that was hosing up the server has been deleted.

We'll see about that.

Give a big hand to James for stepping up to the plate and giving us a hand with template management and changing the colors. I know we're going to get a lot more work out of him in the near future.

Sorry, call me Ol' Skool, but I don't think I like this "change" either. It messes with my mojo!

Back