• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

OH Crap I forgot

well I have some great news for myself, some progress
bbd3ad199c820c3181c38b18047439fb_zpsqr2zosox.jpg

Doing things a bit difrent than usual (Other than not finish I mean) I want to use this one as practise for some detail handpainting with both enamel and acrilics

well I have some great news for myself, some progress
bbd3ad199c820c3181c38b18047439fb_zpsqr2zosox.jpg

Doing things a bit difrent than usual (Other than not finish I mean) I want to use this one as practise for some detail handpainting with both enamel and acrilics

Looks like a clean build, airbrush broke? :coolio

Thanks for looking Dave Gerry and Bob

Nah Bob I just need some practice with the hairy stick in touching up and other small areas

Also your brush can make a really big difference I know people who like a $0.25 brush. I sale $6 to 10 dollar brushes ..... those are the best .... Ahaaaaa Red Sable .... Now we're ...... :eek:ldguy

I can only really afford cheap ones But I have one or 2 good brushes for really fine work

Been trying to get this one and a few hangers-on finished so I can get to my Harvard

3c6bde0e00323c85be3036850720f077_zpsx40t8yot.jpg
3f03d2c64b896b55306bde8678c1bb4d_zpsk7ef8irz.jpg

I like that blue belly

That's a good looking paint job... On the decals, rinse them in my water that I get to blood off of them .... :drunk

Hot water might get the blood off it sure as hell does not get them to go down on the model Aaaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!! :bang head :facepalm

My condolences. The couple of Academy models I've build that have reached the decal stage, I always found the decals to be very difficult to work w/, not wanting to stay on the model, regardless of how pristine a gloss coat you've got.

Back