• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

OH Crap I forgot

SA Dave

I forgot I wanted to do this I went and got myself an Academy P40M/N in 72 Hoping to do an British sharkmouth in Sicily
09630d6c2ab84809c9d1bb901a36819e_zpszrpngikc.jpg

He did say he was forgetful... :eek:ldguy

Yes He did ....... And I didn't see a pit in that last shot ....... :eek:ldguy
Its in there just did not do anytrhing to it to write home about. Standard pit with some tamiya tape for seatbelts. The nice thing with this model is that you can drop the instriment dials and cockpit into it after the fuse halves is together that saved some time.

He did say he was forgetful... :eek:ldguy

Yes He did ....... And I didn't see a pit in that last shot ....... :eek:ldguy
Its in there just did not do anytrhing to it to write home about. Standard pit with some tamiya tape for seatbelts. The nice thing with this model is that you can drop the instriment dials and cockpit into it after the fuse halves is together that saved some time.

Well ..... At least one of you is civiil acting now ....... Glad to see your getting serious about modeling again ...... After all you nearly have half as many ribbons as Mr. T ..... :eek:ldguy

As my mate Chef says I CHEAT I build em in 1/72 :evil:

Brarille scale ... Might have known ...... :eek:ldguy ... I've done two aircraft in that scale ... But 1/48 is even better ... I started a 1915 Ambulance ... in that ... one tiny little Model T ... :skipper :skipper :captain :skipper :skipper

Back