• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Oh boy , I'm in trouble .........

Cheyenne

Yesterday the wife asked me if I could cut down on my beer and overall alcohol intake ......... after all times are tough .

I asked her " How come I have to make such a sacrifice , .......... how about you ? , ......... I don't see you cutting back on the tons of make-up you buy "

She replied " The make-up is so I can look pretty for you "

I told her " That's what the beer and alcohol is for "

Thats brilliant,...

I usually get moaned at for not listening to her or least thats what I think she said ;)

Oh Shizzle Ma' Drizzle Nizzle !! No You din't ! Yeah, It prolly goes with out sayin' that you , my friend are in th Dog House ! :mpup

I see you buying some Flowers in your Future ! :blush:

Does any one know how to get Coffee out of a Keyboard ? I just spit it all over th Key board & monitor after reading that ! Now that's a FUNNY Story !!

2 pts. for CHEYENNE !

ERIK

Cheyenne !! Congrats to your Browns on a big Victory !! I hope they put a whipping on those big mouth Jets next,And how about my Raiders 59 points in one game and 5-4.Football season just got a little more interesting.

Cheyenne !! Congrats to your Browns on a big Victory !! I hope they put a whipping on those big mouth Jets next,And how about my Raiders 59 points in one game and 5-4.Football season just got a little more interesting.

I hear ya' Son !!! How 'Bout Dem Raiderz puttin' th Boot to th Neck on th Chiefs !!! Hells Yeah !

ERIK

That's classic, James! Now let's all recite The Man's Prayer, I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

bottlesmf.jpg

God bless the Raiders and the Browns , .....I've been picking them to win and/or cover for the last three weeks and I've been coming up with wins !!!

[ Well except the Raider - Chief game was a push ]

Colt McCoy has really filled a long vacant slot as a viable quarterback for the Browns , ........ and the defence is getting back to DOG Pound status ...........

Back