• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Next on Bench

ACSKPR

Member
My next mission. This bad boy going to take awhile. Only 619 parts. A buddy here at home went halves. He has been diagnosed with a treatable cancer. Will be going in for stem cell replacement. I wasn't going to build it til next year, but I want to finish it and display it at his office when he gets home. I think I've got til January. I'm flying lots after 10th so want to get a good start next week. Will be nightfighter version.
20261001_173328.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Go figure. Last page of instructions. Since doing Nightfighter version, antennas go into wings for radar, BUT WEREN'T included in the damn kit. For this size and price, it should have come with a power cart to start it. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.

Have a reach around figured out for it. Will use Evergreen poly styrene rods.

20261006_092412.jpg
 
Went with brass rods. She is a big lady. Takes up an entire end table. Very little putty work needed for wing roots. Snapped in very nicely.
Good thing, when finished, will be displayed at an aircraft hangar.

20261006_141954.jpg
20261006_145908.jpg
20261006_145917.jpg
 
Back
Top